As the world sets aggressive goals to reduce reliance on fossil fuels and move to cleaner energy sources, critical minerals – including lithium, copper, nickel, rare earths and several others, will be essential. And due to years of underinvestment, demand for many energy transition materials will outstrip supply. The investment opportunity may be powerful.
Two speakers share their thoughts on energy transition to webinar participants:
- John Ciampaglia, CFA, FCSI, Chief Executive Officer - Sprott Asset Management & Senior Managing Partner - Sprott Inc.
- Mark Marex, Product Development Director - Nasdaq
In this webinar we’ll explore this topic and discover:
- The importance of critical minerals in the energy transition
- How green industrial policies and net zero goals are reshaping the outlook for critical minerals
- How concerns about energy security will accelerate the energy transition
- The growing demand for low-carbon energy alternatives and the growing shift to electric vehicles (EVs)
- The supply-demand scenarios for critical minerals and the potential opportunities for miners
- Opportunities for investors to access these investment opportunities with the Sprott Energy Transition UCITS ETF